On Monday 30th October 2017, ABC Bullion’s Chief Economist Jordan Eliseo was fortunate enough to interview Jim Rickards, one of the world’s leading precious metal analysts and author of New York Times Bestsellers including the Death of Money, and Currency Wars.
Jim caught up with Chief Economist Jordan Eliseo in Custodian Vaults, where he shared his views on a variety of topics, including:
- The performance of gold in 2017 – and how he expects the year to finish
- US Monetary Policy, and what is next for the Fed
- Developments in China, and how that could affect the Australian economy and the AUD
- The potential military conflict in Korea
- Gold price drivers between now and the end of 2018.
This article was originally posted in the Strategic Wealth Preservation Blog and copied here with permission of the author.